Thursday, January 13, 2011

Testimonial for Braden Halter, EXIT Advantage Realty

1,354 views

Braden Halter's Blog

Real Estate in Fairfax County and Northern Virginia

Testimonial for Braden Halter, EXIT Advantage Realty


Testimonial for Braden Halter, EXIT Advantage Realty 

Braden Halter helped me buy a house a few months ago. As a first-time homebuyer, I was very unsure about the whole home-buying process, from making offers to negotiating through closing. However, Braden Halter was really good about helping me through each step and making sure I was comfortable with the houses I made offers on and the house I eventually bought. Braden Halter was very personable and got to know what I was looking for in a house. I think his responsiveness is one of the best things he has to offer clients- he would answer my calls at any time of day and was always on top of what was going on with my offers, mortgage, inspections, etc. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a home in the area!
  Private Buyer who purchased in Woodbridge, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment