Monday, January 10, 2011

The DC Metro Area Is A Smart Real Estate Investment

The DC Metro Area is a smart investment!

     Browsing through the news this morning I came across a good bit of news.  Usually when Real Estate shows up in the news it's another story about foreclosures, climbing interest rates, and falling home prices.  It was a breath of fresh air to read an article that detailed 10 areas in our nation where real estate investing is still a smart and savvy investment.  Washington DC and Northern Virginia placed number 7 out of 10.  Take a look at the Yahoo article and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think all of them are smart in terms of selling a home or properties. Metro DC New Homes For Sale for me are great on this service. I buy a new homes there and I was satisfied on their home facility and also on their home design. Visit them here for more information.

      Delete